Glowforge Map

No kidding. One day I’ll move back! Congrats on the move!

2 Likes

Have not checked the map in quite some time. Fun to see a couple more New Mexico GF owners have popped up!

2 Likes

Still solo up here lol

Also from Wisconsin (Southeastern) not too many of us!

2 Likes

Help! Tried sharing the map site with someone in the forum and when I copied and pasted the address it just showed a photo of the map. Sorry…I don’t get it. How can I share this with another poster?

1 Like

You have to use the “share” button. I just dropped a link to the glowforge forum page where it was originally posted.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize how many Floridian Glowforgers we had! Exciting!

4 Likes

Won’t they all have extra plywood to “forge” when hurricane season is done?

6 Likes

To be honest, I hope not! :slight_smile:

But you have to take them where you can get them! :smiley:

4 Likes

Bumping this up because it would be fun if more folks would update their pins on the Glowforge Map (see first posting in this topic for link).

8 Likes

When I first put myself on the map, I was one of only 6 in Oregon. Now there are 14!

5 Likes

Thanks @cynd11 for giving this a bump. I have moved and needed to remove my old pin and add a new one.

Also, maybe folks want to remove home addresses? I noticed someone put in a full address. :slight_smile: :upside_down:

2 Likes

If It’s typical google you should be abel to just grab and drag your point

1 Like

Good call! I saw one that looked like an address, but when I checked the map it didn’t look like that address actually existed, so maybe the person put it in as a close approximation. Like, if I lived at 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield USA, putting “700 Evergreen Terrace” on the map would be close but not exact.

Not gonna lie I’m totally a little jealous. Dreading the snow here in London…

2 Likes

I was surprised that Northern Colorado (and Cheyenne WY) had so many owners.

I will have to chat with the other two owners in Fort Collins, CO to see what they have planned.

2 Likes

Any body from Uk???..

1 Like

That’s what I do… But not on the same block. I use the nearest major intersection. Close enough to see what town I’m in, but not which structure contains the expensive machine.

3 Likes

Wait, so the marker off the coast of Hilo probably isn’t going into a secret underground laboratory located in an empty lava tube?

10 Likes

Rohnert Park, Northern California