Glowforge Map

Wish we had different pins for PRU ppl. Would be neat to watch the map change color over time.

3 Likes

I removed my previous marker as I have since moved from the city of Amsterdam to the city of Nijkerk. I have of course placed a new marker on my new address.

9 Likes

Amsterdam as well

I’m in KS near Kansas City and have a Pro on order. I just happened across this post just now …

We are not too far from you in Berryton and getting a basic. We received the long awaited email and should have ours within 6 weeks.

That is awesome! My projected date is a month out so it’s not looking like we will get it before Christmas. Wish we could pay a little extra and get it in 2 weeks so MAYBE we could make something before Christmas. Plus the time off around holidays would give extra time to play.

1 Like

North Tampa (Wesley Chapel), Florida

Great idea. Just added myself. Who’s the other glowforger in Brattleboro Vermont? Looks like we are practically neighbors!

Suggestion: Is there a way to indicate on the map units that are delivered - i.e. changing the color of the GF logo? Would be a great addition!

While that would be cool… Glowforge doesn’t maintain this map so they would not be able/willing to do so (also most tags don’t have order identifying information so they wouldn’t know which ones relate to which orders). It would rest on individuals to update their own tags.

Understood - a user-managed feature would good!

I suspect a goodly portion of map members have canceled and not removed themselves :frowning:

I just noticed the ‘got your forge?’ check box - need to get everyone to check it!

2 Likes

Added myself in southern NH. Pretty close to @jamesdhatch and @joe

1 Like

And @henryhbk and @Clone and lots of others in the NH/MA/CT area. Our favorite man of NH’s many faces is near you too right?

Yeah, not too far to @Joe from my place…

Hello I am in Laytonville California 95454 and would like to be added to the map. I have not receive my glowforge yet but have been notified that is will ship soon.

You can add yourself.

“man of many faces” ?
That brings up the old Granite Head to my mind, were you thinking something else ?