Glowforge maybe not connecting to software?

Hey everyone!
Does anyone know why my glowforge isn’t connecting to my app? It is just showing a white bed and doesn’t give me the option to choose pass through. I’ve restarted my computer, the glowforge, the modem. I even re-setup the glowforge and it connected to my wi-fi just fine. This has happened a few times now. Super frustrated right now.
Thanks,
Betty

That looks like a browser issue since it shows that you’re online - what browser are you using? Chrome is recommended.
You can try clearing the cache to see if that helps…

I’m currently having issues with just about everything web related. Google may be having problems with their server traffic.

1 Like

Google was having issues with their DNS yesterday but should be resolved. Currently I have no issues …

1 Like

Hello @bettyjeanfred,

Thanks you for reaching out to us and posting the screenshot. As others have already mentioned, this looks like it probably browser related. I’ll need a bit more information to investigate.

Could you please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you. Thank you!

1 Like

I went to the link provided and figured out my safari browser was outdated. Now it is working with no problems! Once again GF support and GF friends for the WIN! Thanks guys!!

10 Likes

Hello @bettyjeanfred I’m glad you resolved it! Thank you everyone for your advice. I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!