Glowforge not connecting ? Is it Down?

Glowforge kicked off the internet .
Now the WIFI will not connect.

Please advise ?

Working here. Try wifi troubleshooting. Glowforge is "Offline" – Glowforge

1 Like

I got it working with the Back up WIFI we have but it makes no sense that I cannot use the ATT as I have been using it for years on the Glowforge and now it will not connect. UGH ,

Added or moved any devices to your house over those years? Gotten new neighbors? You may have new sources of interference you didn’t in the past making the signal weaker. Apple TV boxes, bluetooth mice and microwaves have been known to knock out a wifi signal in a room.

No , same 1000 gig internet we have always had, nothing new.
I think it has something to do with the password being put in and not accepting it.

I checked the password on the phone to be sure but that is the only thing that makes sense.

Once i get this job finished Im going to try a different browser but that does not explain why It got kicked off today , the internet never went down.

UGH , working with the glowforge is never a cake walk for to long, Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with your unit’s connection. I’m glad that you were able to get back up and printing with a different Wi-Fi network. I see that you also emailed us about a separate issue, so I’m going to close this forum thread and follow up with you via email to look further into the other trouble you mentioned to us.