Glowforge not cutting all the way on proofgrade on the right hand side

I have had my glowforge for 3 days and since day one it will not cut all they way on the right hand side. The left side is fine. I read some of the post on here and clean the lens and did the cut of good measure test it still will not cut all the way…

The test was ran at 5:15 pm on April 26th Central time. I am also attaching the pics of the lens

If the left side cuts fine it sounds like you’re losing laser power. Somehow the further from the source the head is (the right side of the bed) the less power its getting. I’ll be curious to hear of they just send you a refurbished GF on this one.

I have no idea if the machine was refurbished, I hope not with the amount I paid for it. All I have got so far is an auto email asking me to check some things and do the cut of good measure test, which I did and sent in the pictures to them. I have not hear anything else from them. I hope someone form glowforge post something here or in my email because waiting months for this machine and it not working out of the box is unacceptable.

Hello @terrydolores19
Thank you for reaching out for assistance. I’m so sorry to hear that your Printer is having difficulties cutting through materials where prints are placed on the right side of the printing bed. I’ll be happy to help you get this problem sorted out so that you can get back to printing without any troubles.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news. Thank you.