Glowforge not cutting on right side

Glowforge will not cut or engrave on the right side, tried all troubleshooting I saw on this subject. Tried the test cut 9/11/2021 at 8:03pm. Cleaned lenses and tried again. Same issues .

Curious if they damaged while shipping. Was on its side.

Is your honeycomb tray properly seated?

Yes, I also made sure everything was level. Made sure the material was snug and flat too.

1 Like

Did you clean the lens to the far left of the GF? That’s the one i am usually having issues with cutting on the right side.

Yes I did, cleaned each lens, tried the cut again. Cleaned once more and tried the cut.

The lens on the inside of the the left is one that needs to be cleaned and the walls. It throws the image from lens to the mirror’s on the inside of the walls it can get dirty. Also remove the air vent and check out that fan. I had that problem and I cleaned that one plus the one under the laser needs to be cleaned. That may be it. It solved my cutting.
Carolyn

@kleighdawn I am so sorry your Glowforge printer is not cutting through on the right side.

It looks like you sent us an email regarding this issue. I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post and follow up with you there.@kleighdawn