Awesome!!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing!!! Also, Ravenclaw is the best house. :grinning:

2 Likes

Holy cow!!

1 Like

I can’t show this to the twins or I’ll never hear the end of it. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

We are huge Harry Potter fans. I love what you did! Bravo!

4 Likes

Really good job there!

2 Likes

I’m about to make my cousin a set of Harry Potter coasters as a wedding gift. She and her fiance are huge fans. I’m finalizing my concepts over the next couple of days and should be ready to engrave starting Friday night. Glad this isn’t a competition, or you’d win hands down! :slight_smile: But I’ll be sure to share them (if they come out as well IRL as they are in my head) when I’m done.

2 Likes

laser cutting, 3D printing and vinyl cutting all sorts of

I don’t want to rain on you parade as that was a lovely bit of decoration, but be aware that cutting vinyl (aka PVC) can carry some risks to you and your GF.

PVC and nylon are on my personal ‘absolutely never cut with GF’ short list.

Thanks for the safety note. You are correct, it is important people are aware of material safety with lasers. We are lucky enough to have a Glowforge, two 3D Printers and Silhouette for cutting vinyl. However the 3D Printers and Silhouette have not been getting as much love now that the Glowforge is here!

5 Likes

You are totally the “fun mom.” What HP fan wouldn’t love all of this detail?

1 Like

This is amazing! Can I come?

1 Like

Amazing!!

1 Like

Excellent looking party decorations! If you like Harry Potter stuff, you’ll probably like the sign that I made for my wife last year (on a Trotec Speedy 300, not a GF):

16 Likes

That’s gorgeous!

1 Like

Looks great! :grinning:

1 Like

Why yes, yes I do

2 Likes