Glowforge not working, lights won't turn on

I was having issues with my GF not working, so I ordered a new black cable. Once installed, the inside lights won’t turn on, and the GF won’t register as closed when the lid is closed.

I’ve contacted support several times and sometimes someone will answer and ask for more info, which I respond with immediately, and then I won’t hear back again for so long and every time I do it’s a new person. I even explained that my business depends on my GF working and still just have to wait days for any kind of response, and none have helped.

It was working sometimes before I replaced the cable, now with the new one it’s not working at all. I don’t know what to do.

1 Like

If you look here, there there is a chat button on the lower right when someone is available Glowforge

1 Like

@shalee.d.woody I am so sorry your Glowforge printer lights are not turning on and the Lid is saying it is open when it is not. We spoke about this during our chat today regarding this issue. I’m going to go ahead and close this forum post and follow up with you via email.