Glowforge not working with Safari

I’ve used Safari since I got the Glowforge. Now everything else will open up except the Dashboard. What is going on? Did I miss some sort of update? Another used told me they are having the same problem.

I downloaded FireFox and it is working with that.

I’m glad you found a work around, but my safari is working fine. Is this from a phone or ipad?

1 Like

I haven’t been able to use Safari on the iPad for the forum or the app since they changed the website a month ago.

I’ve been using Safari all along. I find Safari gets hung up sometimes. My suggestion: Keep it up to date and every now and then, restart your machine (you may find you need to force close your Safari in order to do so).

Hi @hennesseyhandmade, I’m sorry to hear that you ran into trouble. We need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Click the link underneath “Share my system info with tech support”
  3. Copy the highlighted link
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.