Oh no! It sounds like you’re not receiving our emails for some reason.
It looks like we tried to email you yesterday morning at about 8:20 am (Pacific time).
I’ve re-sent the email again as a test just now. Can you double-check once more to see if you received it.
We can continue to work from this forum post until we get the email issue sorted out.
Regarding the cut-through trouble
Can you post photos of the front and back of the prints you’re having trouble with, along with the approximate data and time. I’d be happy to check the logs and see what I can find.
I’d also love to see a photo of all your cleaned optics, with special attention to any damage you might find:
- Both windows
- The printer head window, on the left hand side of the printer head
- The laser window on the inside left of the Glowforge
- The printer head lens
- Both sides of the lens, top and bottom
- The mirror inside the printer head
- The bottom of the printer head
Once we have those pictures, we’ll follow up with next steps.