Glowforge on BAMF twitch stream

For those that didn’t watch it live:

21 Likes

Thanks for posting that. Kinda funny to see the number of people in the Glowforge booth vs. some of the other booths.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I was working and unable to watch live.

3 Likes

Yeah, thanks for the link - I missed it the first go-round. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Definitely didn’t read BAMF as Bay Area Maker Faire the fist few times. Any Dane Cook fans probably didn’t either.

5 Likes

@Dan is around 2:43:00. Interesting comparison between the GF booth and FS.

As a preacher who can very easily slip into “preacher mode” I find it funny how easily Dan slips into “Infomercial mode” :smile:

7 Likes

I’ve had to constantly re-figure it out pretty much every time I’ve seen it, even after adding it to the Glossary…

1 Like

Clearly what Dan needs is a trucker hat!:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s a real barrel of monkeys when someone taps you on the shoulder, puts a mic in your face, and says, “We’re live”.

26 Likes

I have the same response any time anyone comes to my booth. I can’t imagine being the front man for a company as big as glowforge.

11 Likes

That’s when you say “Well, that’s good news, now my wife won’t need to call the life insurance company.” :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Believe me, I know. When we’re put on the spot we default to what we know best, or what we’re most use to. You can tell the last few years selling and pitching Glowforge has become your default. Wouldn’t expect anything else at this point. Hope you don’t think I was making fun of you, I wasn’t, at least not much :smile:

1 Like

I’m so glad we’ve got a private company …my first instinct when someone sticks a camera or microphone in my face is to clock the poor unfortunate holding it. :neutral_face:

12 Likes

Now the Bernadette image is becoming clearer. Sorry, lmao.

4 Likes

Uh-oh! Does she do that too? (I really need to start watching that show, so i know what not to do.) :grin:

3 Likes

Maybe, since the show is getting a GF, they will have Bernadette making a hedgehog as a nod to you. Wouldn’t that be epic?

4 Likes

If we are going to dream, take it to another level and have @Jules make a cameo where Bernadette and jules just look at each other knowingly. :wink:

7 Likes

I’ll be the little hedgehog in the corner… :grin:

1 Like

We really need that audio sample attached to our profiles. Lol , I suddenly had a vision of @dan doing the narration on the waze app.