Glowforge on BAMF twitch stream

Or a cameo of @dan, where Sheldon thinks he’s found his mentor.

1 Like

Apparently I suck at searching twitch. Any idea if the two o’clock today is live and what the tittle is? The only bamf feed I’ve found has some “learning by discovery” talk at 2.

As a preacher who can very easily slip into “preacher mode” I find it funny how easily Dan slips into “Infomercial mode”

We call them ‘Dannerisms’.

24 Likes

THIS is the kind of insider info we can use! :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, I’ve got all sorts of Danecdotes…

23 Likes

Okay…we’re listening… :wink:

4 Likes

It really requires a live, in-studio audience. It ventures near ‘performance art’.

17 Likes

Chuckle! I can imagine. (Good thing he’s such a good sport, or he wouldn’t be so much fun to tease.)

Is the mood high over there?

4 Likes

It’s definitely an exciting weekend. Maker Faires are always a huge weekend for us, because we have such amazing customers and they’re always a delight to meet in person. This one especially so, with the shipment emails starting to go out. As with any major event, we give preference to sending out employees that haven’t had a chance to go to a show yet, so us old-timers are monitoring slack for any updates (and the occasional support request). But otherwise, we’ll get caught up on the stories and highlights when the on-site crew is back in the office.

11 Likes

Enjoy the break. (It’s got to be a madhouse at the Faire.) :grin:

3 Likes

Book the auditorium and announce the date/time. LOTS of us will be there

1 Like

Not at all… actually, I have to refresh those muscles for Maker Faire etc. I’m mostly holed up these days at the office or the factory rather than pitching!

6 Likes

The best thing to see of “Dan Modes” is when one of the kid makers comes along. His absolute excitement at what they are doing is phenomenal.

The whole salesman aspect drops away, and he is enraptured with letting them deliver a pitch to him for as long as it takes.

15 Likes

Has anyone in a Glowforge™ shirt wandered to the FullSpectrum booth to ask questions? :triumph:

6 Likes