Glowforge Premium Upgrade

I am trying to upgrade to Premium but my trial ended and I cannot find out where to upgrade. My dashboard is bare now. Nothing but a create button. Any help would be appreciated.

…if your dashboard is literally bare that’s a different issue since there should always be designs there, but to answer your question it should be at the top of app.glowforge.com - a big yellow band or a small button image that leads to:

This is my dashboard now… maybe there is someone who has this same problem? Suggestions?

Try a different browser.

I’m sorry that you’ve run into trouble with the Glowforge App. Thank you for letting us know about this. We’ll need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around the error so we can work on it for you.

While our team started looking into this, there is some information in addition to your browser version which will help. Will you please let us know if you have any plug-ins or ad blockers installed for your browser?

Did clicking on the link above get you to the checkout?

I got home and tried on my home computer and it worked just fine. Something must of blocked it. Thank you all so much for your help!

1 Like

Thank you for the update. I’m glad to hear that you were able to access your design library as expected when you tried from your home computer! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have any questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.