Hey All! I’m selling my Glowforge Pro that I received in January. It’s so awesome, but I just haven’t nearly had the time to dedicate to learning the design aspect that I’d hoped I would, so it’s barely been used. It probably has less than 5 hours of cutting time on it. It is iike-new in condition and has just under 6 months of warranty remaining.
I also have an air filter ordered, for which I will change the shipping address to ship directly to you whenever they ship (currently my account says Oct 31).
I have $283 in credit at the Glowforge store, so I will order whatever Proofgrade materials you want and have them shipped to you.
Also included is roughly $300 in unused Proofgrade material listed below:
(1) Pr Glowforge Laser safety glasses
(6) Medium Draftboard 12X20
(3) Thick Draftboard 12X20
(4) Medium Maple Plywood 12X20
(1) Thick Walnut Plywood 12X20
(1) Thick Cherry Plywood 12X20
(1) Medium Cherry Plywood 12X20
(1) Medium Walnut Hardwood 6X12
(2) Medium Basswood Hardwood 6X12
(1) Medium Red Oak Hardwood 6X12
(2) Medium Maple Hardwood 6X12
(2) Medium Poplar Hardwood 6X12
(1) Thick Natural Leather 5X10
(2) Medium Natural Leather 5X10
(1) Walnut Veneer Finished 12X20
(1) Maple Veneer Finished 12X20
(1) Medium Clear Acrylic 12X2012X20
10-lb box of Tandy Veg tanned leather scraps
a few random partial pieces proofgrade
I’m offering it for sale here for $5,500, before resorting to eBay. This is $1,500 less than the cost of a brand new Pro/air filter, plus you get almost $600 in proofgrade materials to boot.
I have the original box and all original packing materials.
I’d really prefer local pickup or I can meet/deliver within around 200 miles of Indianapolis to minimize the risk of shipping damage.
If necessary, though I will work out the shipping to you if necessary.
Please PM me if interested!