Glowforge Pro is Unresponsive

I have been using my glowforge pro for nearly 6 months with no issues. I was printing a job yesterday and the machine powered down mid job. I checked my computer and there was a “glowforge is offline” error. Since this error, I have been unable to get the glowforge to respond. I have verified my power supply as well as tried a different power supply. I have power at that location for the fan that is still running just fine. I have also verified my internet connection is good. I did a manual cleaning to inspect no damage and everything that I can see looks normal. I left the glowforge unplugged for several hours to verify that when I plugged it in, there was still no response. I hear a small clicking noise when I turned it on but zero lights or movement happens.

My business depends heavily on this machine and I am hoping to find a solution asap.

1 Like

I would wait for support to get back, but from my experience with computers and their power supplies, could be several things that they would need to fix, but sounds like a new power supply is in your future…

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.