Here is what i have done so far
First I did a search on this forum for ideas on what to try.
Reset my router
Went into my setting on my PC and in my network settings “forgot” every wifi that has ever been connected to my PC
Reconnect the wifi to the glowforge
Went into my windows accessories and maintenance and did a disk clean up
Also did a defragment and optimize files.
I also had everyone in the house off the wifi except for me.
I also moved the glowforge and my PC to be directly next to the wifi router(a foot away)
I have restarted my PC several times along with the routers.
We have the newest internet provider in our area and is considerably better than what we have had in the past.
After the glowforge does its print and starts to take a picture of the board. The % never leaves 0%. The head will move a couple of times as its measuring the draft board then disconnects.
Thanks for your time