Glowforge Rocks

I know this doesn’t belong in problems and support I just wanted to put it here as I have had many issues, throughout all of it this community has made it easily to navigate and glow Forge has been awesome through email. The loud fan noise has subsided, and the degreaser should be coming Monday. Maybe they did that from the server side but it’s appreciated either way. Also I should’ve read the release notes because we don’t mind being loud if we’re getting more speed. All in all I made this post to let everyone know that we are very happy with our Glowforge and we’re going to be ordering a number two coming up soon. I Think I can be phone support at this point lol :slight_smile:

25 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that you’re enjoying your Glowforge and that the issue has subsided! Glowforge strives for an excellent customer service experience and we really appreciate the feedback. It always helps us improve!

I’m going to close this thread, but feel free to start a new topic or email us at support@glowforge.com if you have any questions or run into any trouble.

1 Like