Glowforge score/engrave blurred & cuts jagged

My Glowforge is printing blurred like it’s had 1 too many drinks. My machine is clean and the Glowforge symbols scored differently. Not many identical.

Sounds a lot like a slipping belt. It needs to be very tight, and the screw holding it tight as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Take a look at the step suggested here: https://support.glowforge.com/hc/en-us/articles/4401913883547-Print-is-Distorted

4 Likes

Your help worked. Thanks a lot

image.jpg

4 Likes

Hi @shundra.miles. I’m sorry to see you ran into some unexpected print results. It sounds like @dklgood’s suggestions were able to help. Can you let me know if you’re running into any other print trouble? I’ll be happy to help with any further troubleshooting needed.

Also, I received your voicemail and email created to address this same issue. I am going to consolidate everything into this single thread to avoid any potential confusion. Thank you!

My prints are great again. Thanks for all your help.

1 Like

@shundra.miles My name is Faryar and I’m a colleague of Brandons. They are not available today but I wanted to reach out to you in order to assist. I’m so glad everything is now working.
If you ever have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.