Glowforge shipping date, beta releases, and bonus materials

…a chance at a pre-release or beta. :slight_smile:

I second this one too – being vegan, I won’t be working with leather either. I just hadn’t thought that far ahead on this – I’m really glad @LauraM said something. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

… I’d take that death fabric off you hands for you. :grin:

12 Likes

Willing to swap for your leather…I’m sure they won’t be able to make up individual packages for their customers, and you don’t want to waste it, or the animal died for nothing.

10 Likes

Hmmm, there’s only one way to decide this.

:crossed_swords: Duel at dawn.

10 Likes

Careful, I’ve got a sword you know…:wink:

5 Likes

Don’t we all? :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

With this group?..Probably! ROFL! :smile:

8 Likes

Okay. I admit it. I have a real sword.

I’m sure I also have a +12 sword around somewhere if I can find that character shee… ummm… paperwork.

• Tom
6 Likes

I don’t know if this material option was discussed, but there is Muskin, from mushrooms, that is intended to replace leather.
Hopefully, @Dan will have already been aware of it, chucked it in the hopper, ordered a few sheets, and already has his team working day and night on the proper cutting settings for it. (rolling eyes)
Because, we all know his time is best spent sitting at his desk with his eyes glued to the screen to respond to all of our comments immediately. :wink:

7 Likes

Good, I’d rather ablate mushrooms then eat them. Blah. :triumph:

10 Likes

Agreed. Burninate the nasty things. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Indeed. I’m a… fun guy, but I hate mushrooms.
(See what I did there?)

16 Likes

Send 'em all to me, I love mushrooms! Oooo, a portabella cap stuffed with seasoned breadcrumbs, maybe some bacon or artichoke hearts and Parmesan–mmmmmmmmmm!

12 Likes

Like. Shrooms good. :smiley:

5 Likes

Mmm fry mine up with butter!!

7 Likes

Duxelles.

3 Likes

Do epee count? :wink:

1 Like

You fence?

I did a bit, but had to give it up. :unamused:

2 Likes