Glowforge Shop Credit

Hi,

My shop credit at reflects a $50.00 balance. It should be much higher. I need to order some more Proofgrade. Thank you!

If you’re viewing a Catalog item, it might be showing you the $50 catalog credit. The larger credit can be used for anything, I think.

2 Likes

I just had to email support about mine being off as well. My shop credit should be higher and at one point my catalog credit reflected $100 and should be less than 25. So something is off, not sure what though.

Try here. It should show all credits.

https://glowforge.com/account?tab=payment

1 Like

Yup that is where mine still shows I have a 100 dollar catalog credit when it should be 25. And a lot lower shop credit than it should be.

I have the $50 catalog credit, but not the larger credit.

This is what mine shows and doesn’t seem correct to me. I have emailed and am waiting for a response for mine there.

In the past, when I ordered from the catalog, I found it would take the funds from the any store credit BEFORE the catalog credit. The opposite of what I expected. I don’t believe there was a way to select one or the other.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about this. You should now be able to see your monthly gift certificates in addition to your $50 catalog credit.

I’m going to close this thread. If you have any other questions, feel free to post a new topic or email support@glowforge.com.