Glowforge shop file will not open

Last night I purchased a Glowforge file. It will not load. I tried through my library and opening it

through the website.

What happens when you click on this icon?

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 10.24.50 AM

1 Like

It goes to live GF screen but it does not load. Totally blank

Tough to say what happened exactly with the file, but Glowforge designs can be reset to their original state.

Click the … button that’s on the upper toolbar in the design space and that should give you a button that says Reset Design. Maybe that’ll work for you.

4 Likes

Thank you so very much for your help. This is a screen shot of the options I can do with this design. I can only rename it. There is not a reset option.

That’s in your dashboard. You reset inside the workspace.

2 Likes

I just found it. Thank you so much. You live and learn. You are always so helpful.

I truly appreciate and respect your time to help all of us. Time is a precious commodity and you spent a part of your time trying to help me.

May the New Year bring much happiness, laughter, and good health to you.

7 Likes

Thx, but to be fair, @jbmanning5 told you the same thing above, just without a picture. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the help everyone! I’m glad you were able to get the file reset. I’m going to close this thread, but if you run into any other trouble you can start a new topic or email us at support@glowforge.com.