After running my glowforge on a small score project ( runtime 1 minute 27 seconds ) the unit short-circuited (Lights flickered a few times before abrupt shutdown, there was also the smell of a burnt electrical circuit. Very much distinct from the residual smell of the printing process) after I opened the lid to remove the piece. The lid was open for approximately 35 seconds. The unit had finished the cool down period after the score. Has anyone else had something like this happen?
For a bit more detail, I also checked the plug to make sure it was securely plugged into the outlet, and I also checked the circuit that powered the plug. Both were fine. There were also no other items running on that circuit that would cause a short-circuit. The unit itself will no longer turn on. There is a brief flash of the internal light then nothing.