Glowforge soaking wet!

I cannot express how disappointing and just plain terrifying it was to unwrap my soaking wet Glowforge last night. I have 3 cats and I didn’t realize for quite a few minutes that it was coolant that had gotten all over my floor. At first I thought it was condensation from being in the truck all day long- it was a very warm day yesterday. But when I looked it up, I was horrified that others had the same issue and that it was coolant which could be dangerous for my cats!!

I sent an email, and I’m hoping we can get this straightened out. I’d really like this out of my house as soon as possible. And I’d like it replaced with one without a leak. After almost 2 years of waiting, this was a terrible experience.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that it was damaged during shipping. Glowforge is really good about getting a replacement out quickly though. :neutral_face:

You might want to take some photos of the damage and send them to support if you haven’t already done so.

I’m so sorry to hear your Glowforge was damaged in shipping. You should have just received an email to arrange a replacement.

1 Like