Glowforge terrible shipping

I ordered a glowforge about 2 months ago and after a few messages with the glowforge staff, I still have yet to get shipping info nor an estimated shipping date. How was the shipping and customer service for you guys I’m getting really impatient since I was planning to start on a personal project a few weeks ago and my glowforge hasn’t arrived yet. I’m not sure if this is an issue with shipping to Canada, but if so I would at least like to get an estimated delivery date.

As I’ve read, many people haven’t gotten notified about the shipping only to find a laser cutter on their doorstep outta nowhere. Of course, international shipping has its own issues, so I can’t say if yours is a block away, sitting at customs, or hasn’t been shipped at all yet.

1 Like

I ordered on Saturday the 14th and it’s out for delivery right now (Tuesday 17th).

1 Like

Damn. That would be good for Domino’s Pizza let alone a laser cutter…

1 Like

That’s what I thought too. Original estimate on the order page said delivery would be the 24th and I was happy it was going to be THAT quick. Figured that would give me some time to collect some materials and other tools and decide on getting a filter system as well depending on where I wanted to set up the cutter. Lo and behold, Monday the email came that it had shipped and would arrive by end of day Wednesday. :smiley:

That happened to me too… Estimated delivery was two or three weeks out, so I went ahead and ordered it while I was out of town. And then it shipped out the next day and got there before I got home!

Hi @edwintang2002,

I am so sorry for the delay getting you your Glowforge. I checked, and we sent you a shipping confirmation email last night. I’ve followed up with you directly over email, so I am going to close this thread.

1 Like