Glowforge too warm then too cold help

Hi all, I’m in the middle of a huge order for a high school (ornaments) my glowforge is only 3 months old and last night it completely stopped with the - too warm error. I let it cool down and now it’s giving me too cold. It ran for about 10 minutes this morning and the same issue is happening. We checked the cables printing head etc. I have a deadline and I need help ASAP please. Thank you . - Shelby Sudnick

Is the interior of your unit within these parameters:

The Glowforge Basic is designed for use between 60 degrees Fahrenheit (16 Celsius) and 75°F (24°C). The Pro has an expanded operating range up to 81°F (27°C).

1 Like

Yes it is. Thanks so much.

I’ve cleaned the vents tried to do the zip file to glowforge via their server but their server won’t connect. My stress level is off the hook lol

So you are having two separate issues?

There was a problem earlier this morning:

glowforge.com, app.glowforge.com elevated errors

Incident Report for Glowforge

Resolved

This issue has been resolved.

Posted 1 hour ago. Jun 09, 2021 - 07:47 PDT

Monitoring

A fix from our 3rd party provider was in place since 6:40am PDT. We applied mitigation for the fix to propogate faster, ending at 6:50am PDT. We’re now monitoring for any remaining impact.

This incident affecting customers’ ability to signin and/or purchase in glowforge.com, and use the Glowforge App when loading designs and materials.

Posted 2 hours ago. Jun 09, 2021 - 06:58 PDT

Investigating

We’re investigating an issue from a 3rd party provider that interferes with accessing glowforge.com/order, signins, and using materials and designs in app.glowforge.com, starting at 6:14am PDT. We’ll update this when it’s resolved.

Posted 2 hours ago. Jun 09, 2021 - 06:46 PDT

1 Like

Oh wow! Hopefully that’s the issue! The issue goes from too warm to too cold. Not moving, yellow button.

Thank you for trying to help I really appreciate it!

Hopefully someone from support will come along soon and offer advice if you are still having problems.

Hello @annshel5 I’m so sorry your Glowforge is saying it’s to warm. It looks like you are chatting with us right now. I’m going to go ahead and close the form post and follow up with you there.