Glowforge troubles

I cant cut through proof grade materials and have trouble with clean engravings. 3 days in a row my orange light has come on and said that my machine is over heating yet that is far from what it looks/feels like. Today I get a plain white screen instead of my bed image along with a steady blue light. I have checked my cables and disconnected and reconnected countless times. Cleaned it thoroughly along with all 4 lenses and the air assist fan. Im not sure what else to try this is the 2nd week in a row I can not work on my orders

What was the temperature in the room?

mid 70’sthe first day I received the over heating message and it had not been run before hand. today it is fairly cool low to mid 60’s and now there isn’t a bed image and the head will move a bit but not very far. Then it just says homing

I think 75 F is the upper limit for a basic (not sure about the others). You can try directing cooler air toward the right side where it takes its air intake. Also make sure there is nothing blocking that intake grill under the machine on the right side.

So the high for the Pro is 81 F. 60 F is the low temp for both.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.