Glowforge Wedding Save-The-Date magnets

29 Likes

I like the clean, simple look of these. Nicely done.

3 Likes

A novel way to make the announcements! Most cool.

2 Likes

I like the mason jars. Is there a story behind them?

4 Likes

Thank you Rebecca for the nice comment about my wedding save the date magnets. The theme of the wedding is rustic, so we are using mason jars part of the decor along with sunflowers. I’m currently working on a mason jar guest book.

3 Likes

What a lovely theme. How very cool that you can make your wedding invites, accents, and decorations!! I love the theme!

2 Likes

I’ve always loved save-the-date magnets. I especially like that you can be so much more personal with the Glowforge.

1 Like

Where can in find this file?

Welcome to the forum.

This post is several years old, and does not imply that the file was purchased. I suspect that this was a self designed file.

Also, this is a gentle reminder that it is against forum rules to ask for files. If a designer wishes to share their file, they will post in the Free Laser Design section. If they have a store where they sell files it will be linked in their profile.

https://community.glowforge.com/faq

3 Likes

There are tons of free graphics of Mason jars. Or you can sketch one and beam it up to your forge. Glad you joined in!

3 Likes

So awesome! I’ll have to remember something like this for my daughter. Just did for my neighbor but I made photo magnets with my button machine. lol

2 Likes

How do I beam it up to my forge?

1 Like

You draw it - make sure it’s pretty dark lines - and put the paper in the GF and ; hmm, I think they call it tracing. The instructions are there, and it’s easy. Has to be, because I’ve done it!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like