Glowforge won't connect

I’m a teacher and we had so much fun with our glowforge last week! I came in this morning to print for a student and I was no longer able to access the glowforge design app and I continue to be prompted to set up a glowforge (mine has already been connected and set up). When I attempt to reset it up, the wifi signal never appears. Any help would be greatly appreciated for the first day of school! I’ve tried holding the button down and checking wifi.

1 Like

Until support gets back to you, I suggest you check with your school IT person to see if something hasn’t been changed at your site. Good luck.

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble. I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to investigate your report, and it looks like you’ve been able to connect and get printing since you started this thread. Could you please let me know if you’re still running into any trouble? Thanks!

Yes, I can only print from a new computer I brought in, but not the laptop I have assigned to the glowforge. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Could you please do the following on the laptop that’s assigned to the Glowforge?

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Click the link underneath “Share my system info with tech support”
  3. Copy the highlighted link
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

Thanks in advance for these details!

whatismybrowser.com/w/ZT24539

thanks!

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.