Glowforge won't turn on! Help me please!

I am a new owner of a Glowforge Pro machine. I have just started using the Glowforge to make my first orders and today it TURNED OFF DURING PRINTING AND WONT COME BACK ON!!! HELP ME!!! I have been reading these forums and it seems to be a common occurrence. PLEASE HELP!! I have orders to make for the holidays. Thank you in advance for your response.

Did you check the “staple” interlock thingy on the back?

1 Like

Yes, I checked that. Thank you for your response. How do you get Glowforge to contact you directly?? They do not have a phone number??

1 Like

YES I TRIED EVERYTHING THE MANUAL, SAID TO DO. AND I RESEARCH IT AND DID ALL THAT . I AM SO SAD I HAVE LOTS. OF CHRISTMAS ORDER TO DO CAN YOU HELP ME ?I JUST GOT THIS MACHINE . I am losing money and customer .

I also paid my monthly

$52 month i need to make money to pay my glowforge . how do i get it to have power . is there a phone i can call this is just not good

There’s not much to check for a power issue. Is there power at the outlet, is the interlock staple in place, is the power cable good(it’s a standard computer or monitor power cable)?

If all those are good, then staff will have to chat with you and I’d bet it’ll need a replacement. Staff has “staff” under their name and usually a yellow background.

There isn’t a number. Your options are send support an e-mail or post here. Both options open a ticket in their system exactly the same way. They seem to be about 1-2 days on responses which is much better than last years 5-10 days during the holiday rush.

5 Likes

You can try one other thing, no guarantee, but switch out the power cord. If you happen to have another computer power cord it takes the same one as a desktop computer.

thank you for responding anh try to help me.i appreciate it

thank you for responding but they have bad costumer service and my christmas gifts and orders . i am so fustrated . thank you again

thank you . i will try that also i have been trying everything cause i live in maui and i feel so bad for my customers cause this was there gifts to family

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.