Glowparents: Glowbabies!

They still don’t always get it right! My parents were told my younger sister would be a boy. I was about 4 and really wanted a sister, so I told everyone the baby would be a girl anyways. Was pretty proud of myself when I turned out to be right :grin:

6 Likes

Congratulations - what a beautiful baby!

4 Likes

Well heck, I wasn’t particularly active in the forum until recently, and entirely missed this thread - my Glowbaby is nine moths old at this point, but here’s that older picture from last Summer:

These days, she looks like this:

37 Likes

Oh squeeeee! She’s adorable! (Look at her… discovering bubbles!) Congratulations! :smiley::tada::balloon::two_hearts::baby:

2 Likes

Aww heck, she is indeed adorable - she gets that from her mother. She is also obstinate. I don’t know where she might get that from. XD

8 Likes

OMG what a doll! Congrats!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

I think we are going to have to have a baby/glowforge day.

3 Likes

Her tounge has finally retracted. Very good !

Adorable, your forge will make her fun toys!

4 Likes

She is a smiley sweetie indeed! Thank you!

I’ll DM you - I ought to have done a long while ago.

2 Likes

That very first picture, of her with her tongue stuck out, is the one where my mother said, “Well, it looks as though she got your sense of humor…”

4 Likes

Pic from the weekend, she looks super excited to see the sheep(she was), but the wife actually just caught her saying “BAH”.

Wasn’t that hard to catch, she just kept doing that…

26 Likes

Chuckle! (I see she has baaaa’d her way into your avatar as well. Good choice!) :smile:

3 Likes

What a cutie!! Out of likes so here… :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

OOL but that pic deserves something :smile: :heart:

2 Likes

The big moment has arrived; the storks have landed.

Lee Ping and I are extremely delighted to announce that earlier this evening on June 14, at 5:37pm that Jazelle LeeAnne McKay was born. Her first words to Jayden before exiting the womb were “Cash me ousside. How bow dah?” 45 seconds later, her twin brother Jayden Elliott joined her. Doubly blessed. Both were delivered by local legend Dr. Nish via C-section.

Jazelle weighs 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Jayden weighed in at 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Jazelle is 19 3/4 inches long, and Jayden is 19 1/2. Both have dark hair. Both are healthy and doing well, and scored perfect 9’s on tbe agbar scale. They are also glad to finally be out into the real world where they will have more room to move around and can connect some faces with the voices they have been hearing over the past several months.

Although George and Amal Clooney beat us to the finish line by a week with their twins, we still outrank them in seniority by over 15 years. Also, while George was once regarded as the “sexiest man alive”, many people are saying that our twins are the smartest and cutest babies in the whole history of mankind! Whether they will eventually also hold the sexiest titles in the future, only time will tell. In any case, we welcome all of the wonderful twins and singular babies entering the world this month, bringing new promises of joy to all.

Pictures of our twins will be posted online shortly and incessantly at www.Grandpa-Dad.com. You can probably check People magazine for pictures of twins whose last name is Clooney.

Thanks for the support, prayers and words of good wishes from all of you. It’s greatly appreciated.

So we can add another 2 Glowbabies to the family. Gee, my world would surely be complete if I was also able to receive my GF before my wife returns to the office from maternity leave in 30 days. Hint, hint, @Dan.

Cheers!

42 Likes

Congratulations on your new additions. :grin:

1 Like

Yea!! Congrats!! Cant wait for pics…:squee: for twins. :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! (Squared!) :grin::boom::sparkles::two_hearts::baby::baby:

1 Like