Glowparents: Glowbabies!

:grinning::squee:
So adorably cute!! I know a bit redundant but absolutely accurateā€¦lol

Thank you for the baby fix!! Iā€™m starting to realize that I definitely want to be a grandmaā€¦lol
Married daughter will probably waitā€¦just started a great career as a flight test engineer and older son not yet married is being deployed at the end of the year and I better not be one by him until much after he gets backā€¦lol

My youngest is only 13 so its a long wait for that oneā€¦lol

5 Likes

Grandparent.
Thatā€™s the payoff for surviving long enough to experience it. Noticing the bits and pieces of DNA from predecessors is interesting! You will love it!
I had always had this perception that older age was going to suck. I find I am enjoying this stage of life as much as youth. Better in someways. I have a deep perspective, and I am armed with the counsel of the years.
We have a job as a parent, to be the parent. Not always the close friend. Mistakes were made, a big one is being ā€œtoo busyā€ to play. A grandparent has another chance to get it right, and they seldom screw up the second time around. :wink:
Grand fatherhood has brought me full circle. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

What an adorable little guy!

5 Likes

Iā€™m visiting my daughter and son in lawā€¦and here is my grandbaby dogā€¦lol

25 Likes

That is one sweet looking pupper!

2 Likes

Itā€™s official - my baby is faster than a laser! This is my new little buddy Jack, and I cannot wait to be his Dad!

4 years of miscarriages, a chemical pregnancy & our stillborn daughter has brought Jackson Phoenix into our lives - and itā€™s gonna be AWESOME!

He was born this morning and miraculously now shares a birthday with both me & my Dad!

47 Likes

Congratulations! After all that, and a shared birthday, you donā€™t let him share your name, too? :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats!!! Enjoy your son!

3 Likes

The name thing is kind of funny. Weā€™ve always loved the name Jack, which happens to also have been my wifeā€™s grandfatherā€™s name.

My middle name is my dadā€™s first name, and his middle name was his dadā€™s first name, but with my name being Michael, that would have made his name Jackson Michael. And that just sounds like we are huge fans that couldnā€™t commit to going the distance and naming our kid Michael Jackson.

So considering everything weā€™ve gone through, and knowing that if it werenā€™t for the loss of our daughter he wouldnā€™t be here, no other middle name could be more fitting than Phoenix.

22 Likes

Makes a lot of sense. As @jules would say, SQUEEE!

4 Likes

Congrats to you and yours!!!

2 Likes

That is so awesome! Congratulations and happy birthday to all three of you!

4 Likes

Oh CONGRATULATIONS! That is super squeeeee! (Waiting so long, and now you get the worldā€™s best birthday present!) :star_struck::sparkler::tada::two_hearts::boom::dizzy:

Thrilled for you! :grinning:

4 Likes

Iā€™m so thrilled for you, I have tears in my eyes. What a beautiful boy! I know youā€™ll love being his father.

5 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS! :baby: :baby_bottle::squee::love:

4 Likes

Aw. Cute liā€™l so-and-so.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! So very happy for you!! Heā€™s beautiful. :smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations. Even better than a laser :wink:

2 Likes

No kidding. And since I got a Pro, thatā€™s saying a lot! :smile: