Glowparents: Glowbabies!

Wow, what a wonderful gift! He’s beautiful, and his name is just perfect. Congratulations to you and your wife.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! He’s adorable. So happy for your family! :tada::tada::champagne:

Edit: typo

1 Like

Wonderful expansion of your lives! Congratulations!

He is simply amazing, as was his road to being here, now. Blessings to all of you. (I love the name Jack, too)

2 Likes

Cannot wait until he plays video games with you! Mini gamer in the making! Woohoo!

3 Likes

My wife does not share this same enthusiasm four our future gaming duo- ness. :wink:

7 Likes

Some of the most enjoyable gaming was with my Son. :sunglasses:
Man we had great fun! Miss those days.

3 Likes

So, I finally became a great-grandfather - 9lb1oz Nathaniel Geralt safely arrived this morning.
Had to look up ‘Geralt’ meaning.
Irish, a fanner. Presumably one who fans.
Not sure if this was known by my granddaughter, but an amazing coincidence if she didn’t !
Feeling pretty chuffed.:grinning:

20 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Congratulations! Sounds like you’ve got a fine lineage going.

2 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen…:smile: congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning::sparkler::tada::boom::two_hearts::baby:

1 Like

This is terribly exciting news! Huge congratulations to you, John…and of course extended to your family. I’m still a ways off from this event. I think. I hope. :wink:

Congratulations!!! :hatching_chick:

Congratulations!!! :baby::hatching_chick:

Still amazed to discover I’m a great granddad.
Happy grandson !
Happy greatgrandson !
Happy daughter !
Very happy granddaughter !

John

30 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::squeee:
So beautiful!! Thank you for sharing!!
Congratulations again!!

4 Likes

How do babies manage to just keep getting cuter every day?

28 Likes

I know, it’s bananas, right?? When I was a very little girl, I had a hand-me-down full-size baby doll that I would earnestly cuddle, talk to, and carry around in a bed I’d made for it. My baby, Isaac, is currently the real life version of everything I wanted that doll to be. He’s giggly and wiggly, snuggly and smiley, and he lights up with joy when he even sees me, much less when I play with him. What an amazing gift all this love is.

22 Likes

Squeeeeeee! :grinning:

6 Likes