Glowparents: Glowbabies!

So you don’t think about what they’re going to be like when they’re teenagers :smiling_face: If they didn’t have the cute stage they’d never reach toddlerhood :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

:smile::joy: I need to go pull out lots of baby pictures of my now 13 year old…teen years…uuugh!!!

5 Likes

Just wait until he starts smiling and giggling at you!

1 Like

Watch out! That’s how they suck you in and pretty soon there’s another one :wink:

4 Likes

Maybe once she can feed herself AND get more food in her than on her.

23 Likes

Here’s the reason I’m now nearly 400 new topics behind… One month old tomorrow! :heart_eyes:

Baby piranha eats just about every 1.5 hours so we’re exhausted…

39 Likes

Ohmygosh! What a cutie–congratulations!

3 Likes

How could you keep the arrival of that little darling quiet? :smiley:

Those :hatching_chick: eyes! Congratulations! :sparkler::sparkles::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Adorable :baby:!

Don’t worry, it gets better! I’m only 120 new topics behind with an ~6 month old.

7 Likes

I can’t figure out how to upload a photo to the forums from my phone, and I’ve touched my computer a total of 20 minutes in the last two months! :grin:

11 Likes

How utterly adorable! Congratulations and much happiness to you all!

4 Likes

Oh yeah…congrats…such a cutie!! Babies definitely take priority over the forum…lol

4 Likes

Congratulations! What a beautiful child :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Two months old. Both have doubled their birth weights already. And they like to follow along with me with their fingers sticking out as I count to 5.

33 Likes

Squeeeeee! :smile::squeeee::squeeee::squeeee::squeeee:

3 Likes

They are both gorgeous!!

4 Likes

Aww, they are getting big! I like the space onesie.

Edit: We have several outfits with pockets, like those. What do babies put into pockets?

5 Likes

If they stick something in their mouth that is extra mouthtastic it goes in the pocket, otherwise it is lobbed to one side.

7 Likes

We would sometimes stick the Binky in our daughters pocket. If she noticed it was there, it was entertaining to watch her try and figure out how to get it out of the pocket and into her mouth.

We also questioned why it was there, but tried to come up with interesting and unusual uses for it.

6 Likes

Oh, what the heck. As long as everyone else is doing it…

My new little Pro at one week:

31 Likes