Go Pack Go!

I asked my nephew what he wanted for his birthday, thinking that he’d want some Legos or something cool. He said, I want something Packers made on your laser machine. Considering he lives in South Carolina, and he’s a Green Bay Packers Fan, I couldn’t deny him.

31 Likes

Lucky nephew–those are some amazing items!

5 Likes

just a heads up the fog on the acrylic can be avoided if you use tape to cover the side you are going to laser. I had that same issue and now it comes out flawless.

3 Likes

I took the picture without doing any clean up on the acrylic immediately after it came off the :glowforge: . I have been removing the mask for all my acrylic projects, but maybe next time, I’ll leave it on to see how it turns out. Thanks!

3 Likes

It also polishes off quite nicely with a bit of toothpaste. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You know I tried your toothpaste trick on something recently (can’t remember what) but it worked every bit as well as the expensive plastic polish I keep on hand to correct my glueing mistakes. That’s a great tip! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

White toothpaste is also great for filling in nail holes on walls…lmao

2 Likes

Apparently it works long enough to make it through a USAF housing inspection. Shrivels up and falls out a week or so later, after the next tenants move in. I was never brave enough to try it, myself. Those housing inspectors were BRUTAL!

5 Likes

Kinda makes you wonder what it does to tooth enamel over the years… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I expect that the ivory can handle it better than if you tried to make a set of chompers out of acrylic! It is polish after all and that implys some sort of (softish perhaps)abrasive

Back to the OP, I love how all the roads look on the state map. The first impression is like some antique cracking till you figure out what it is.

3 Likes