Going on a cruise

So my whole family is going on a cruise and I joined a FB group about this group. Ive been seeing that many people buy rubber ducks and they decorate the ducks and hide them around the boat. So I figured I have a glowforge ill make my own and hide them around the boat. I have posted them on FB and now have a group that wants to buy ducks!!! Lol Happy hunting fellow cruisers

44 Likes

Great idea, these are so cute!

2 Likes

Duck NFTs. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Your ducks are adorable. Good luck with the new venture!

3 Likes

Cute! I like the different hairstyles/hats!

4 Likes

They are delightful!!

2 Likes

These are adorable!

2 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

Are you giving each family member a bunch of ducks to hide? You could make a game out of it. Each person gets a dozen ducks that are all the same. Everyone hides them. Over the cruise everyone looks for ducks trying to complete a full collection of the different ducks. At the end of the cruise give out a small prize like a bottle of wine and a personalized set of ducks noting their accomplishment.

Probably want to start with more ducks than people as other cruise passengers may come across the ducks and take them.

2 Likes

Greetings -
How cute, and fun with the different versions of duck! BTW - I was just on the Panorama in November - Enjoy your cruise, it’s a beautiful vessel.
HL

1 Like

What a great idea! We just took the whole family on a cruise a couple of weeks ago. I had not heard about the ducks but we did decorate our door. My youngest has a jeep so she gets ‘ducked’ every once in a while. I keep trying to think about how to incorporate my glowforge and ducking jeeps and something similar might be perfect.

2 Likes

Quack! Cute ducks!

2 Likes