Going to the renaissance fair tomorrow... of course they need shields

Nothing like waiting for the last minute. Its going to be a long night. But there will be 2 happy kids in the morning.

38 Likes

Oooh… going to need to see the pictures of those finished, please!

3 Likes

Ditto! I love dragon anything. :grinning:

3 Likes

Heres one…

22 Likes

Sweeeet! :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Oh, they’re going to be thrilled.

3 Likes

23 Likes

Texas Renaissance Festival should be starting in a few weeks. Dragon everything there as I recall.

You should start your shield now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Been years since I went. But the last time I did, I picked up a bunch of dragon goodies. :smile:

2 Likes

Ahhhh, I miss the Texas Renaissance Festival! It killed my ankles every year, but it was SO worth it. I’ll have to make a point of going back to try them out, once they’re both fixed and fully recovered!

5 Likes

Ohmygosh, really stellar! They should be a big hit!

2 Likes

those look great! as an aside they would also make great switch plate covers with a mild mod.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to go to Texas Renaissance Festival. But that is several thousand miles away… I’ll have to content myself with just performing at the Maryland Renaissance Festival :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s definitely on a wish list for both my Wife and I. Texas, Phoenix, and Colorado are some of the ones we really want to hit at some point.

1 Like

You know the thing that impressed me the most about that setup is probably something that you as a guy wouldn’t be aware of…you know how so many of the gals there are wandering around in broad skirts with farthingales?

Well in the ladies restrooms, every other stall has a wide door and double width stall.

It was just good engineering.

6 Likes

I think I just hurt myself…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Protect your eyes Jules! Turn away now!!!

4 Likes

Gasp! Wheeze! I was referring to the fact that you might not have had the opportunity to see the inside of the ladies restroom, not that you wouldn’t look stunning in a farthingale! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

jpg

3 Likes