Going to the renaissance fair tomorrow... of course they need shields

Cool! I’ve certainly heard the word ‘farthingale’ but never knew what it was until now. I love how it sounds…it just rolls off the tongue.

1 Like

Oh no. I must stab myself in the eyes with a sharp pencil so I can I see that!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I am speechless. :neutral_face:
(Enjoy it…it doesn’t happen often.) :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not speechless…EWWWwwwwwwWW!

3 Likes

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I actually don’t remember seeing most women wearing anywhere NEAR that much fabric when I last went…!

TX Ren Fest was in full swing when Hubs and I got married. I wore a peasant blouse and tiered skirt with sash that I bought there, and my daughter (age12 at the time) got her hair all fancy-braided for the wedding. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those look great (whose faire is going on now besides Michigan? If you’re in Michigan watch out for the big health scare with Hepatitis A - :astonished:). if you went already - how was it? Was dead bob there?) I’ve been to the Mich one a few times and now the AZ one when it comes around… always fun