Golden Email 3 Days Early!

Congrats!

I don’t know if this is recommended, but the Glowforge has two long rubber feet that run lengthwise across the machine and are set back just over 4 inches from the front, so this could help out with the depth. Mine slightly over hangs the unit it sits on and it’s so heavy and sturdy I’m not worried it’ll tip over. It really does look like it belongs on that window seat!

Please tell me if I shouldn’t be doing this for some reason I’ve over looked!

1 Like

Thanks! And that’s good information.

He originally was saying he’d take it to use the hardware to modify and build his better machine. Then he announced he was going to wait for the software to be finished.

Regardless, he’s made someone in the UK happy :slightly_smiling_face:

Since they said they’re focusing on specific countries, it’s not likely his decision affected your move up in the queue. But some UKer got bumped up as a result.

1 Like

That may not have affected my shipping date, but for whatever the reason, I’m glad.

Well, that was fast. I just got shipping notification from UPS My Choice. The Moduslink package is in Memphis, TN already and will be to me house tomorrow. I’m guessing that is the proofgrade package?

Correct. Moduslink is their fulfillment partner for the proofgrade materials.

1 Like

I thought I had seen that. Cool! Hope it is not much longer for the others. :wink:

If you’re only one-day shipping from Memphis, you are probably five-day shipping from the factory. Ohhh the wait.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty sure I am 5 days from CA.

Just received tracking information…it will be delivered next Thursday, March 15!

2 Likes

Quick. The 6-week timeframe seems to be consistently compressing.

1 Like

I think OS delivery is much faster because it has to go by air.

1 Like