Golden Ticket Day! I said “YES!” DUH

After 2 years and 10 days, I finally received the fabulous email! I can’t wait to light up some projects.

I ordered 10/20/15. @dan and team sent the email right on the day that the beta forecast tool said that they would.

37 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks!! Now I get to see how much I learned from all of you.

1 Like

If you’re like the rest of us, you’ll immediately stick your fingertip directly onto the lens in the head when you move it the first time, mutter $&!¥ under your breath, forget most of what has been discussed and read here, and then realize it doesn’t matter because it’s really that simple to use as long as you are ok with learning and not expecting to be an expert right outta the gate.

11 Likes

LOL. I bet!

I have done this! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That example was rooted in truth. You aren’t the only one. I’m not the only one. I know that for a fact ha

3 Likes

I am guilty of more than ONCE!!! Aaaaauuuuuggggghhhhhhh!

3 Likes

You’re all cracking me up. I’ve never heard of that happening. So very much to learn even after reading this forum for so long.

2 Likes

You guys are acting like there’s some other way to grab the print head. The lens is there to guide your finger to the proper location.

10 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Great! Last chance to nail down the final preparation for the impending adventure!

1 Like

Mine came with the fingerprint factory-installed, so that was one more step I didn’t have to do.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like