GONE, SORRY Glowforge Pro, free to good home (NY area, pickup only)

It’s been taken, sorry.

but thanks everyone.

have fun, be kind, stay safe…

A few months ago, some paper backing came loose during a cut and there was a tiny fire… just enough to make Glowforge not quite what it used to be.

It still works. See attached photos for condition.

I got frustrated with some of the focus and wonkiness issues, so I switched to a BOSS laser. The switch has been successful, and the Glowforge has been gathering dust ever since.

I don’t feel comfortable selling it, but yes, it works.

If you’d like it and can pick it up in zip code 10706, happy to pass it on to you.

If there’s a bunch of people interested, I’ll ask you to make a donation of the charity of your choice so we can fairly adjudicate who gets it… most generous donor gets first dibs.

I won’t be able to spend a lot of time on this transaction, but if there’s something I failed to cover, ask away and I’ll try to answer.

Seth

3 Likes

I’m interested. Let me know!

2 Likes

thanks @CMadok

got a DM about a minute before you posted

if he picks it up on Saturday, we’re set and that’s that.

if not, you’re next!

3 Likes

Thanks, let me know. I had called some family to ask before I posted, and they told me they could pick it up, but only on a Saturday or Sunday. I’m in California, but I have family in Queens, and I’d have them ship it out here for me.

If he comes, then all is well. :laughing:

1 Like

Oh, come on… I was expecting a road-trip in new beater! I’d buy you lunch here…

1 Like

I was thinking of it…to go pick it up from my family’s place…but I was very much thinking how much it would suck to drive across country and get stuck in a snowstorm somewhere…it’s over 90 degrees here, I keep forgetting it’s February…

No free lunch for you… :rofl:

1 Like

Family has a deli in mid-town. I’d probably take half the inventory with me for roadtrip snacks so i’d have free meals for the return trip too.

Ooooh… free lunch for me!

1 Like

(… and you can get to NY by way of Knoxville from here…)

1 Like

You could. Not sure what else they sell there, but my mother makes all the Korean food they sell. Drop my name and she’d feed you for free :rofl::rofl:

I usual take 80 all the way across.

If you do it again might I suggest taking 40 or 90 the next time. Still interstate, but very different parts of the country!

2 Likes

I believe I’ve taken both of those ways. I’ve done the trip back and forth I think 6 times now. We’ve experimented, gone north, gone south, but I’m getting old and these trips are always under time contraints, so now fastest and most direct is preferred. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s why i take a plane :stuck_out_tongue:

-J

LOL - for me the older I get the longer I give myself to take the cross-country trips :smiley:

2 Likes

I would not take any northern route in winter. It was 72 here on my deck in ATL today.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.