Goodbye all

I have just requested my refund. I should have done this a year and a half ago.

Goodbye all - everything apart from the waiting has been a pleasure.

18 Likes

I really feel your pain. It’s difficult to know what to do for the best. Hopefully you’ll be able to find a suitable replacement.

4 Likes

Yeah, I wish you the best of luck too, and know you’ll do great with your artwork no matter what. Sorry you couldn’t wait any longer. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Awwwwww, so sorry to lose you! We have all benefitted so much by your presence here. I wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

1 Like

So long and thanks for all the puzzles. So sad that it should come to this.

2 Likes

:frowning:

Sorry to hear Ian,. You have be such a value to the community.

Keep well

So sad but completely understandable! I think of you often when I play with your puzzles.
Thank you for all your contributions and I truly hope you the best.

Sorry to see you go. Take care.

Sorry to see you leave – best wishes for you.

1 Like

Good luck, but with your talent you won’t need it.

3 Likes

:frowning_face: Sorry to see you go. I was really looking forward to what you make with the Glowforge.

1 Like

Thanks for all the kind words. I’m currently playing with a CR-10 3d printer to keep my mind busy, and when i get my refund i shall buy a much higher specced Chinese model. I am investigating them at the moment.

6 Likes

bye, use the refund on bitcoins!!!

1 Like

Sorry to see you go, dude. I completely understand why, just wish it had panned out better for you. Best of luck with your art and creative ventures!

4 Likes

In your case, I am truly sorry this didn’t work out but I TOTALLY understand. If I was international I would have been gone a year ago…

5 Likes

Farewell. Sorry it didn’t work out for you. Good luck with the new projects!

4 Likes

Thanks for your contributions, Ian, enjoyed them.

4 Likes

Probably my final message as i’m due to get my refund later today and I assume booted off the forums.

So, goodbye all. I’ll certainly miss my twice daily visits. I hope you all get yor machines soo. But I really do need to get on with my life now and forget about the Glowforge.

7 Likes

Sorry to see you go, but I completely understand. Best of luck!

1 Like