Goodbye "Grabthar’s Hammer"

By the Suns Of Warvan, you shall be avenged!

10 Likes
Larak tarath!

Larak tarath!

Larak tarath!

Larak tarath!

Larak tarath!

4 Likes

Glowforge: The Journey Continues ,

3 Likes

They have certainly gussied up the shipping boxes!

4 Likes

Letting go of my first was really hard. I wrote it a love letter and enjoyed one last night with it before departing. Never forget your first GF!

3 Likes

My box was in much worse shape than this, I was terrified when I opened it and took photos of all the damage on the box before opening!

I did the same thing!

1 Like

Heart in mouth moment! I couldn’t believe it wasn’t broken, great packaging can solve for a lot of transportation challenges!

1 Like

Me 3!!!

1 Like

Oh yikes, okay mine wasn’t this dishevelled looking. It’s a real-life grungy diorama!

1 Like

and my FIRST glowforge, before when I was a newbie, not a hardened person like I am today, I’ve cleaned green dirt, out of the glowforge, NOTHING SCARES ME NOW!

1 Like

You’re fearless!

1 Like

I just watched that moving again the day before yesterday! It’s one of my favorites.

Well, looks like 3 times is a charm, My replacement THIS TIME is working.
SO SHINY!!!

And here I thought that was the name of your Glowforge?
Good luck with the new one :partying_face:

It was, It was, and it IS!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

After two and a half years Puffette the Magic Dragon has contracted ADHD and runs off chasing butterflies in her mind in the middle of a cut, so is retiring to the Mothership and sending me back a clone. The $1K+ hospital bill is a shocker but would be cheap at half that price, and the $Many-K investment in wood etc. would lose most of that value also.

2 Likes

barking at unicorns!

Hope (she) (them.they) are better soon!

I almost refused to take it from UPS because of the box condition

yea, UPS is hard on them boxes, but the GF is packed well…

Jonathan