Got an Opened ticket and never heard back from Customer Service

FINALLY got a ticket opened after 3 days of trying to get ahold of Customer Service. Even purchased the $1400 extended warranty hoping to get better Customer Service from Glowforge. Ticket opened by Danielle…we followed her instructions for trying our spare black cable ribbon, for the camera can’t take picture error, secure cable connections and sent the pics she asked for and we never heard from her again. That was 2 days ago??? What do we do now to get someone to help us get a replacement? This is ridiculous!

It could still be the cable to the camera itself. It is often the black cable as that is part of the path and apparently you had one handy. I had thought that the logs might show the difference if it was one or the other. Get photos of all the connections to post here, and look at them carefully yourself, and hopefully, they will be sending you both cables.

Hello @colby.pacek! I’m so sorry for my delayed response; I’m afraid we’re a bit backed up due to the holiday season.

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I just sent you an email with all of the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news, but I am excited to get you a reliable Glowforge so you can get back to printing!