Got it going!

It appears to be working. I cut the Gift of Good Measure without any issues. However, I do have a question. Should the view in the screen be more clear than this? It looks blurry. I messed with the set focus but I don’t see any difference.

2 Likes

That looks about right. Set focus only sets the point where you want the laser head to measure the height of the material to set the focus of the laser lens. It doesn’t change the focus of the camera, which is set at the factory and should not be adjusted by the user.

4 Likes

Okay. Thank you!

1 Like

If the view gets to blurry over time, wipe the camera lens with a lens wipe.

4 Likes

Apropos of nothing but your picture - if you’re engraving or scoring you’ll want to pull the sticker off - cutting it should be fine, but it’s a thick additional layer that will significantly change what an engrave looks like.

I pull them off entirely and use the drop down to select my material, other folks flip the material over so the sticker is still there for identification on the shelf.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.