Got my Email!

Yeah and the Solar Eclipse is the sign of the Apocalypse… :exploding_head:

6 Likes

If so it’s more likely cosmic irony than any sort of vindictive intent on the part of GF. Or at least I hope… :wink:

5 Likes

Excited for you!!! Get ready for putting all activities on hold! Stock up on the goods and get ready to roll! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Awesome news! I’m like you: I have been theoretically “preparing” in advance of the email, but in reality when I get mine the momentum will go up to “11”.

Good luck with shipping!

2 Likes

Just a small update… I just now got my notification/shipping number for Proofgrade materials ahead of my GF.

14 Likes

Another small update… Just got my Glowforge tracking number!!!

26 Likes

Final update: I GOT MY GLOWFORGE! It arrived just a few min ago! The proofgrade materials tracking # I got was identical to the Glowforge itself… In fact, Glowforge comes in 2 boxes, right? I got 2 boxes… so I think I got my Glowforge before I got my proofgrade materials, lol.

I’m kind of going MAD right now 'cause I have my beautiful beautiful machine, but can’t set it up or play with it yet (work, ARGH!).

But that means my GF shipping time coincides with my original proofgrade materials shipping notification… Got my GF in 3 days from notification. I live in North California, San Francisco Bay Area, for anyone interested.

27 Likes

Woohoo! Congratulations! :grinning: :confetti_ball::boom::dizzy::tada:

1 Like

So glad to hear that your :glowforge: arrived!
That is amazing that you got it so fast!

Got Pro email today!
FYI - I updated spreadsheet

13 Likes

Another one! Wahooo!

1 Like

Yay!!! :tada::tada:

1 Like