Got my tracking number this afternoon!

Finally received a tracking number today:joy:, I know I did not have to wait as long as some did but glad it has shipped, now just hope the UPS guys are not to rough:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: with it.

21 Likes

Congrats! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks can’t wait to get started, between it and my Xcarve my wife and I should be able to do wonders.

2 Likes

Any wait feels too long. Congrats and good luck with UPS!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Ha. This guy… :wink:

Damaged units are the exception rather than the rule. A lot of time, money, and smarts were put into the packaging. It’s not perfect but it’s pretty dang good considering the overall size, weight, and relative fragility.

If it does arrive damaged, they’ll get ya taken care of pretty quick.

6 Likes

Thanks, glad to hear that.

Mine wasn’t damaged, although they did a number on the box. It was temporarily lost…

1 Like

Congrats! Enjoy it. Hope the delivery is healthy and setup a breeze.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks

I’m sure it will. Thanks

Excellent. All subjective to the individual, but this is the best money I have ever spent on my creative self. Adventure awaits. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

That’s what I like to hear thanks.

1 Like

Congrats! I hope you enjoy it. I had an issue with my glowforge and am still waiting for a replacement. Hopefully yours will work out of the box. If it doesn’t, make sure you engage support immediately. I’ve lost about a month so far of down time without a working one with no idea when I’ll get my replacement.

Hate to hear you are having trouble maybe they will get you fixed up soon.

1 Like

Congrats! Word for the wise…I took someone’s recommendation to pick mine up at the depot and my box was fine. Those that had issues were generally due to the final mile delivery people that caused them. One delivery guy actually end over end rolled a unit up the recipient’s stairs.

1 Like

Luckily I know the final mile guy that delivers to me but he does have a fill in for him from time to time.

My people know me too (rural area), so I rather trusted them, but the box is heavy, my driveway is steep, they have a lot of other things jostling around…

Funny story about when I received mine… The day before it was supposed to arrive I just happened to be home and the doorbell rang, I checked the Ring and there was a very large box at the door and no delivery truck so I ran up ecstatic that it arrived early only to figure out it was a treadmill I didn’t order. No sign of the driver so I moved it in and tired to get a hold of FedEx. While I was on hold the guy showed back up pounding on my door like crazy and ringing the bell a bit frantic, got to say that was the longest I have ever seen a driver wait around. :rofl: Then the now even longer wait till the next day started.

6 Likes

Yep the 29th will take forever to get here.

1 Like