Got my tracking number this afternoon!

I was thinking about using this for my table, it is only one inch taller than the HF bench/table a lot of owners seem to like. Very stable with wheels locked. 46W x 24.5D x 34H picked it up a while back when on sale.

3 Likes

That will work great! Solid surface with material storage.

That’s what i was thinking, I have it next to my Xcarve bench only using 2 drawers for bits and misc tools.

1 Like

That’s the one I use. A couple of other folks are too.

I did swap out the casters so all 4 are swiveling and locking.

Great to hear

1 Like

I sent mine in 3 weeks ago and got the tracking number for the return today. I didn’t get the detailed list of what was wrong, but they did find more wrong than we initially thought in the quality control testing, so I’d imagine mine may have taken longer because of that.

@jimmyciesla Congrats! The packaging has actually gotten better, so you shouldn’t worry too much. Can’t wait to see what you’ll make!

2 Likes

I got my tracking number today!! It looks like the replacement will be here next week. Seems like the customer service is getting better at replying, they’ve answered within a few hours lately after each email (I was pinging them every other day for the last week or so).

2 Likes

That’s great to here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.