Got my tracking number

Well I received my tracking order on Monday. Today is Wednesday and it’s still processing 1 of the 2 packages. I’m assuming the one that is 70ish pounds is the machine that’s just sitting and the rest are my materials that have shipped? Funny thing is I’ve already received the materials I ordered from the shop over the weekend. I just want to “Fire the laser!” Don’t think it will be here by the 5th as advertised at this point.

3 Likes

This is correct. Congratulations. You’ll enjoy it once you get it all setup.

This happened to many of us; it’s just the nature of the logistics between the startup and machine bundle and the standard store purchases.

1 Like

Just a caution. It is what I did. We actually picked it up earlier than it would have been delivered.

Locate the 70 pound package.
Ask them to hold it at the local distribution center for pickup.

Logic is -> a lot of the damage comes from when this heavy box is removed from the mass shipping pallets, and is now just a solo heavy box.
That last mile with it kicking around in the back of a delivery truck, (sliding and getting pushed around by One Person) is where a lot of the damages occur.

Just my $0.02 but mine came in great and one person did not have to work around it doing deliveries on the last mile.

5 Likes

The materials ship from TN and the glowforge from northern CA. Whether or not you’ll have it by the 5th depends on where you live.