Got THE email for my PRO order!

Says delivery may take up to 6 weeks… So close!!!

115 Likes

You forgot “FIRST!” :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Zowie!!!

14 Likes

Dang! Missed the betting pool by a week! Congratulations! :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon::heart:️:sunglasses:

14 Likes

SWEET! Congrats!!

10 Likes

Woohoo! You’re going to love it. :slight_smile:

30 Likes

Woohoo!

25 Likes

mine took 14 days from email to my doorstep. I live pretty close to where they make these. Congrats!

11 Likes

Thanks @Dan and team! We’re absolutely pumped to start playing with it and creating amazing things. We appreciate y’all’s focus on ensuring we all receive a great, fully baked product, even at the cost of agonizing delays - I’m sure it’s going to be worth it!!! KEEPING MY EYES PEELED FOR A TRACKING NUMBER!

21 Likes

Congratulations! And so begins my incessant refreshing of my email.

20 Likes

And for those of you playing along at home, trying to guess at shipping times and methods, the OP said that he ordered on the morning of the first day of the campaign:

I’m choosing to take this as a great sign that things are moving along as promised! Some will try to spin it in other directions, but I’m going to remain hopeful. Congrats @adrainf on being the first Pro recipient that we know of, and congrats to @dan and @staff! Big milestone here, I hope you celebrate well (and safely) this weekend :slight_smile: :tada: :fireworks: :confetti_ball: :sparkler:

16 Likes

Yep!
What time do they knock off for the weekend? Wondering how many hours I’ve got before I decide I’m not getting it today…

13 Likes

For those that are curious, order history in my user profile says I placed my order on September 24, 2015 at 7:31am.

Woohoo!

21 Likes

They are pacific time and Rita sleeps about as much as dan so don’t give up until 12 pdst.

12 Likes

Dang I’ve got a long evening ahead better get get some beer and sit on the deck in front of a fire…

8 Likes

Whoa! you have a Pro!!! I didn’t even see that! Congrats!! Make sure to sign up with UPS My Choice. it gives you a much better idea of when things will be coming than relying on the glowforge shipping email.

7 Likes

No pressure but everyone with a pro will be watching you like a hawk looking for a report.

17 Likes

Yeah, no pressure :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

You’d think these emails would be batched and all go out together on a daily basis.
Well, maybe you wouldn’t but I would…

3 Likes

I’m already setup with UPS my choice and have all forms of notification enabled!! Stay tuned!!

12 Likes