Graduation Cupcake Toppers

Made these cupcake toppers for a very special niece who is graduating from school. A little bit of wow for the celebration. School colors are red and white.

Bought the center design from the Silhouette design store, and tweaked the tassel, and swish just a bit, added a circle, her name, and a stick.

34 Likes

This will make the celebration extra special - nice job!

3 Likes

Great graduation idea! And they turned out perfect! :grinning:

1 Like

Nice design Fu. :sunglasses: Simple and elegant.

2 Likes

Way to make her feel extra special! Nice job!

3 Likes

In fairness … I was hoping they were doing cake … one topper! After I brought up the idea, I didn’t want to not do something for the cupcakes. I only cut 30, but think it will still make a nice display.

7 Likes

Only 30? You slacker you! :smile:
(This is why I don’t let folks know around here that I’ve got this thing!)

8 Likes

I know! If I could have made them smaller … I would have made more. Her name on top needed the sizing.

Next time … My mouth is closed. :flushed:

4 Likes

Now THOSE are classy looking! What a fun idea. Your niece will be so impressed and appreciative. What a nice Aunty! :grinning:

3 Likes

Haven’t counted in awhile … But I have more than 40 nephew and nieces. So, I try to not get drawn into things.

Kyla, and her mother helped my sister’s husband while she was in the hospital and then rehab facility. This meant calls in the night, meal prep, cleaning house, etc for her Grandfather who was on home dialysis. All while excelling in her class work.

They were there when my sister came home in a wheelchair, Her Grandfather (my sister’s husband) passed away 10 days later.

There really isn’t enough I could do to thank them for everything.

9 Likes

Oh my…I see what you mean. Even though you are still a nice Aunty…I will amend that to say also, what a wonderful niece you have, as well.

3 Likes

You’ll absolutely get the favorite aunt award for these!

3 Likes

Whats your material of choice? That doesn’t look like the PG Acrylics?

Yep, it was proofgrade acrylic. One of my favorite materials. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the idea. I borrowed your idea and made a few for my nephew!

3 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

These are so pretty!

My oldest niece just graduated. My sister has refused my offer of a dessert (despite being known in the family as the baker), so now I need to find some other GF project to add to the celebration.

3 Likes

Lovely project!

2 Likes